Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Reviews.



Natures Miracle Stain and Odor Remover
This stuff works well right after an accident. It doesn't do too well with set in stains.







Innova Puppy Food

I LOVE this food. Odin is an optimal pooper and has never had diarrhea. His coat is beautiful. And its a plus that I can pronounce everything on the label. He has never eaten his poop either. I know some puppies have that problem.








Kong (Stuffing)Toys
I bought these toys since they had such wonderful reviews. I have found that it can be hard to get the left over bits out. I have to soak the toy in water to get the food inside soggy. Out of all the Kong stuffed toys I would say that this one is my favorite. They are easier to clean than the other styles.







Nylabone(s)
I love this chew toys. Odin gets going on one and can go for an hour. You just have to watch them because they can bite chunks out..you may find them in their poop later...

No comments: