Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Natures Medicine

If you ever have a bad day a happy dog is great medicine. It is so nice to come home to somthing that is always happy to see you.



**I LOVE YOU MOM**











It started off bad when I noticed Odin stool. It looked like there was a casing on it. I took a picture, but some dont like too look lol. Of course I was the worried mother, but I took advise from my fellow corgi friends to just wait it out. And of course hes fine:)

Then my bent truck key finally decides not to work. Leaving me stuck at school. All I wanted to do was get home to Odin so I could try and get him to poop again. Luckily I gave a my boyfriend the spare key..problem solved.

On my way out to my last class..40 min away.. I went to lock the door and BENT THE HOUSE KEY! It almost broke in the door..that would have been bad. So now I couldn't lock the door....but I had to go. Luckily again..my duplex neighbor has a spare key to the house...

But like I said, my boy Odin is always there for me:) How can u tell a pup no when he looks at you and tells you he loves you and that hes hungry lol.

No comments: