Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Injury due to puppy thoughts...

As the DAY gets closer I get even more excited!

Last Monday I was walking to class with an extra pip in my step since I recived a new picture of Odin the day before. I was rambling to my boyfriend (who now just smiles and nodds) about puppy things... and before I knew it I was on the ground with a sprained ankle! I dont even have him yet and I am already hurting myself...




Here is the newest video of the puppies that was done October 18th. (Click Here)


The breeder will be sending new pictures this week. It was a little too cold to put the puppies outside for the first time today.

1 comment:

Ruby said...

Alison- I love that you are doing this. I think it is so cute. Don't mind my blog, it's for my aging in america class. LOL I love that you had a pimp walk! =)