Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 16, 2009

First week down!

Odin is my little man!


Let's see...This week has been very eventful for my little pup! He goes to bed a midnight and wakes at 7am, like clock work. He does his business outside every time I let him out now. I can't wait until he gets a little taller so I can see if he's peeing. I have to crouch low on the ground to look or even have to feel to see if he has gone LOL!

One morning he was chewing on his kennel bars, got his jaw stuck and was not able to get it out. That was the saddest cry I ever heard! If anything I think that taught him not to chew on the bars!



I took him to a vet near me just so I could get him looked over and get on a schedule for his upcoming shots. Sadly he had an ear infection when I got him, but he's doing fine now with his ear drops.


We took him to the 2009 Florida Corgi Picnic this past weekend! He has a blast! I think he is still napping to catch up from the excitement. He had to stay on the leash, but you would have never known that he was only 9 weeks old by the way he played with the bigger dogs that came around. He got to see his sister Cinny and brother Goliath. It was cute to watch them say hi to each other:) But when you compared Odin to them he was SOOO much bigger! I swear I'm not overfeeding him lol. He doesn't even finish the "recommend amount"

He is offically all switched over to his new food, Innova Puppy. He is a super pooper now:) His paws met Mr. Dremel yesterday, he wasn't too happy, but it takes time. He doesn't mind Roomba much, if anything it may become a new excersise tool:) 


My family came down to Orlando to meet Odin. My mom and aunt can not figure out why he doesn't have a tail. I think they think it is weird. It was hard trying to explain that Corgis are herding dogs and the tails get docked so they don't get stepped on. Their nick name for him is O din din. greattttt! LOL! Sable, my family's Pomeranian was not too happy to meet Odin. Hopefully when they meet again for Thanksgiving things will run a little smoother. Dad and Ruby love him!

No comments: